In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October), we want all the neighborhoods across the Tennessee Valley to "Lite It Up PINK" by purchasing a pink light bulb, and proudly shining it in porch lights.
So, here's what you need to do...
1. Become the Challenge "Guru"! Be the coordinator for your neighborhood. Give your neighborhood a cool name, and encourage your neighbors to "Turn the PINK on!"
2. Get EXCITED! When the neighbors see how excited you are to be a part of Lite It Up Pink - it's contagious, they'll get excited too.
2. Turn the PINK on at YOUR house! If your house is PINK, then they will want to do the same.
3. Make the BULBS available to them. Take orders (and collect $5 per bulb) OR you can purchase a bulk amount of bulbs and sell them.
Here's how to get started:
1. Download & print the Neighborhood Challenge form .
2. Download & print flyers to give your neighbor's to let them know that they can get bulbs from YOU or from one of our participating locations!
2. Take pre-orders for the PINK bulbs - be sure to get payment* in advance - make checks payable to The Huntsville Hospital Foundation.
3. Bring the completed pre-order form and money to Lite 96.9:
Lite 96.9 "Lite It Up PINK"
8402 Memorial Parkway South
Huntsville, AL 35802
We can fill your order when you drop off the pre-order form(s) or contact you to make arrangements for pick up of your PINK bulbs at another time.
4. Deliver the bulbs to your neighbors and remind them "Turn The Pink On!"
* Money should be collected when you take the pre-orders - it will have to be turned in prior to receiving your light bulbs. Make checks payable to The Huntsville Hospital Foundation.