Federal Mogul of Athens challenges all surrounding businesses in Athens to Lite It Up Pink for breast cancer awareness!
South Hampton Nursing & Rehab Center in Owens Cross Roads issues a challenge to Asera Care Hospice, Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing Home and Marshall Manor Nursing Home to Lite It Up Pink!
A BIG THANK YOU to the following businesses for taking the Currie Systems Business Challenge in helping us to Lite It Up Pink!
- Yulista Management - challenges all businesses to meet or exceed their purchase $100 in bulbs (that's 20 bulbs)!
- Sam's Club 8107 (National Blvd) - challenges the other Sam's Club #4776 (on University Drive) to sell MORE bulbs than they do!
- Anthony Pugh's "Lawrence County Tattoo Challenge" - he challenged his friends on Facebook to buy bulbs (at least 100) and he would get a hot pink Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon tattooed on his arm - he's getting his tattoo tonight! Well, it's official! Thanks to The Rage Tattoo in Decatur, Andy has his tattoo! PLUS, the tattoo shop is giving $25 of the cost to a cancer patient that they have chosen to support! What a cool idea!
- The Maids, on Leeman Ferry Road, purchasing 88 bulbs, and their owner is matching dollar for dollar!
- M & D Mechanical Contractors in Decatur sold 77 bulbs to their employees!
- Decisions & Advanced Technology Associates in Huntsville have purchased 21 bulbs!
- Extreme Power Washing has decided to accept the challenge by Yulista Management - they also bought $100 in pink bulbs!